Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Isolation Station.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is only open to entrants over 18 years of age and living within one of the 14 Lancashire Boroughs (Proof of address may be sought).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will only include those who have Signed up to Isolation Station and have completed and returned the Isolation Station Evaluation form.
8. To enter the prize draw simply subscribe to our mailing list via our website and complete and return the Evaluation form ensuring you currently reside in one of the 14 Lancashire Boroughs: https://www.isolationstatin.org.uk
9. Isolation Station will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be one LG 50UP78006LB 50″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED Television with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa.
11. Isolation Station’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Isolation Station regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner of each draw will be notified within 48 hours of the draw via the email provided during subscription.
17. Isolation Station will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Isolation Station reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner
The local support provides specific advice to residents within each borough of Lancashire. By clicking on your borough, you will be able to find your local emergency Doctor, emergency pharmacy, local services, such as dog walkers along with much more. There are also national links to up-to-date information.
It is really important that when you are isolating, you look after your wellbeing and mental health. If you have coronavirus, you must ensure that you seek and follow medical advice. The days may feel long, so it is important to do things that keep your mind and body active – but at the level that suits you. We have put together a comprehensive list of ideas and links that you may find useful. We have provided suggested activities plus some quick and easy cooking videos (which use items that you more than likely already have in your cupboard), along with mindfulness videos.
You may have lots of questions surrounding self-isolation and be confused over what you need to do, and who you need to contact. Guidelines and rules are changing daily. Isolation Station will provide you with all the up-to-date links and information to answer your questions. This section has specific links to pages on the Government and NHS websites, to save you searching through pages and pages to find what you need to know.